Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I just love God for Beth Moore

God just seems to know what we need when we need it and I'm so thankful that He is my Savior~
This was my devotion from this morning and wanted to share...

She said to herself, "If I can just touch His robe, I'll be made well!"  Matthew 9:12

Perhaps like me, you have grievously failed God in the past.  Perhaps like me, your prior confidence was unknowingly in your own ability and determination to stay on track.
Then cast yourself today entirely upon His ability to succeed and not yours.  Blind yourself to all ambition except to Almighty.  Grab onto the hem of His garment and find the healing and grace to go where He leads.  In the place you will be equipped to do the impossible.  There you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.

~I just love that God is using our family and I look forward to the impossible, but possible because He said we can and I know that He will equip us for the journey ahead~

No comments:

Post a Comment